Saturday 28 November 2015

Rewind



You don't feel the same, 

These emotions you don't need to feign

Stop lying to me already

Actually don't 

I can't hear the truth now

I’m in this deep, I might drown

You’ve made me fall in love

Unrequited it is, I have to learn to live with that

Do you ever learn? When will I forget?

Is it unfixable like a ship-wreck?

I regret falling for you again

but I don't regret the time we spent

I’ve kept it on repeat in my head

While you’ve deleted and cleared out the ‘mess’

I realised that 

You were never into me

I was a distraction, a muse, something temporary

The crazy part is that I cant hate you

I’d take you back in a heartbeat

Wishful thinking and daydreams 

I know you’ve made up your mind

And here I am looking for rewind







No comments:

Post a Comment